Trinity Mills Chiropractic Centre offers disc disorders treatment
Disc disorders occur when the discs do not provide sufficient cushioning to the spinal vertebrae. It can result from obesity, aging, accident injuries, or overuse of the discs. It can lead to chronic or intermittent pain that can affect your normal activities.
Trinity Mills Chiropractic Centre offers various treatment options to help people in Dallas suffering from disc problems.
Common disc disorders
The round, fluid-filled sacs lying in between the spinal vertebrae cushion the bones during movement. The discs may develop several problems to lead to disc disorders. There may be:
- Loss of disc fluid.
- Tiny tears or cracks on the outer layer make the inner disc fluid bulge, rupture, or break into fragments. These building or herniated discs do not protect the vertebrae.
- Discs that slip out of the normal position to pinch the nerve connecting the spinal column.
Common symptoms of disc disorders
The common disc disorder symptoms are:
- An ache or radiating pain in the upper back that affects the neck or arms.
- Lower disc problems leading to discomfort in the buttocks or legs.
- A feeling of numbness or tingling in the extremities.
- Weakness in the arms or legs.
- Finding it better to move around than sitting or standing in the same position for long periods.
Non-surgical chiropractic treatment
Various conventional treatment options are available for disc disorders involving potent drugs, steroid injections, or even surgery. Chiropractic offers a safe and non-invasive treatment option that does not include any pills or surgery.
We use various specialized methods for pain relief and improve your body’s physical function. The treatment options to provide pain relief include:
- Gentle chiropractic adjustments.
- Active release technique.
- Joint manipulation.
- Trigger point therapy.
- Graston technique.
- Disc decompression.
- Massage therapy.
Trinity Mills Chiropractic Centre treats disc disorders
Our chiropractors and massage therapists offer various treatments to reduce the pain and improve your body flexibility. We use our years of experience to provide quality chiropractic care to the people of Dallas. We also teach you preventative care through ergonomic methods to prevent any possible future discomfort and injury. Contact Trinity Mills Chiropractic to schedule a consultation and learn about our available treatment options for disc disorders.